Ultra Pure synthetic urine review | Why did I fail

This is my honest Ultra Pure synthetic urine review, I hope everybody will see it and they won't be in the same situation as I was. I failed my test with Ultra pure last week, it was advertised as the best synthetic urine on the market. To be honest I havent checked too many synthetic urine reviews, and the ones what I checked was probably paid, there are a lot of fake product reviews online and synthetic urine is no different.

Fake Synthetic urine reviews:


You can see these fake/paid reviews everywhere even on the biggest forums, I have no idea why forum moderators let them do this.If I were them, I would delete every promotional misleading thread from these marijuana forums. There are some paid bloggers who get some commission after every bottle sold, thats why thy praise these low quality synthetic urine brands.

Ultra Pure synthetic urine lacks:


Urea and uric acid, these are the mos important components of synthetic urine, unfortunately I didn't know this earlier, but most lab will search for these components, its the easiest, cheapest and fastest way to catch synthetic urine users. Ultra Pure synthetic urine doesn't look or smell like real human urine, the color is a bit greenish, looks like some kind of dangerous chemical, but definetely not like real human pee.

I got a phone call after a week and they said the sample I submitted was synthetic urine and I broke the rules bla bla bla...failed my test and I was fired two days later. Mark my words guys, do not buy Ultra Pure synthetic urine or crap like Klean stream or Agent X these are the worst.

For more detailed Ultra Pure synthetic urine reviews, check out www.exit-5.info

Best synthetic urine available? (unsure)

I have checked some articles and youtube videos and seems like sub solution and Quick fix are quite popular, Monkey Whizz also has great reviews, so if you are going to be drug tested and you decide to choose synthetic urine, then I advise to choose from these brands, but first check out some legit synthetic urine reviews!

Before deciding to choose any synthetic urine for drug test, I highly suggest to check out this video: